WINTERTIME LUSH

lush cosmetics


lush cosmetics

LUSH COSMETICS

LUSH LEMONY FLUTTER

lemony flutter





























Hello you beautiful bunch.

GET THIS.  I just discovered LUSH Cosmetics.  Well, that's not entirely true.  I've heard of it, but never used it.  And boy am I sorry I haven't, because this is stuff is amazing.  I really hope you have a LUSH store near you, or you can at least get your hands on a catalog because if not, I'm going to feel really bad tormenting you with what I'm about to tell you next.

The products are so different from anything else you've probably tried.  If you've ever set foot in a LUSH store, you'll know what I'm talking about.  It's like being a kid in a candy store.  You don't even know where to look, let alone know what to buy.  It's almost overwhelming, so I'm grateful to the very patient sales lady who discovered the very confused look on my face and sat me down for a quick consultation.  Keep reading to see what things I loved!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL- FACIAL CLEANSER $12.95

Made from polenta and cinnamon, this facial cleanser leaves your skin feeling SO soft and smooth.  I'd call it more of a scrub than a cleanser, because even after you add a bit of water to make a 'paste', it is still quite gritty.  And that's exactly why it works- it scrubs away any dead skin and leaves a baby soft finish.  It also smells amazing!  Not sickeningly sweet, or soapy smelling.  I love.

Main Ingredients: cinnamon powder, polenta, popcorn, maize flour, corn oil, & gardenia extract

LEMONY FLUTTER- CUTICLE BUTTER $16.95

Although the name says cuticle butter, this stuff can be used anywhere really.  It's great for cuticles, feet, knees, elbows, and anywhere that needs a little extra TLC.  It contains beeswax and cold-pressed avocado to moisturize and soften, & is infused with fresh lemon.  When you use it on your cuticles, the rich formula soaks in amazingly and the lemon is supposed to lighten your nails as well.  The price tag is a bit high in my opinion, but I still die over this one too.

Main Ingredients: lemon, beeswax, & cold-pressed avocado, shea butter, & mango butter

My favorite part about both of these is the fact that they are all organic and made fresh.  It feels like someone whipped up your own personal batch and packaged it nicely.  On the bottom of each product is the date it was made and the date it should be used by.  Be careful of this- some things (like masks) are only meant to be used for 2-3 weeks.  Others can be used longer (2-3 months for both above).  Overall, I'm so happy with my purchases and would recommend them to anyone.

Bonus:  these products would make perfect Christmas gifts!  Check out the gorgeous bath bombs and melts as well.  Check out the LUSH website HERE.

So… are you a LUSH fanatic as well?!  What have you guys all used?

0 comments:

Post a Comment