Rimmel Does it Again


Famous brand.  Great products.  What more could a beauty blogger ask for? 
Rimmel always seems to be coming out with must-have items at rock-bottom prices, and I ain't hatin' that trend.  Look out Chanel... Rimmel is on your tail.

I picked up a new Rimmel mascara called Scandaleyes Flex.  The thing that drew me to it was that the package said 'New' I must admit, I like to have new things.  Shame on me.  But usually when I see a mascara with a really thick, bulky container I head towards it.  I like mascaras that have a really thick, dense wand with a ton of bristles because I think it gives better lash coverage.  I want BIG BLACK lashes, and that's what this mascara leaves you with.  So I like.

Also shown above is Rimmel's Glam Eyes liquid eyeliner.  First off, I will NEVER EVER buy another gel eye liner as long as I live.  The stuff is messy, obnoxious to apply, and takes forever to get the look you want.  It also runs like CRAZY by the end of the day.  Seriously.  I had gel eye liner all the way down on my chin by the end of the day.  Maybe I used a lemon... who knows.  But I'll never make that mistake again.

On the other well-manicured hand, this liquid liner is great!  It has a long wand, a very precise tip, and is a true black.  You can get a well-defined line that will stay in place all day, but beware- it does take a little practice and a steady hand.  


RIMMEL SCANDAL EYES MASCARA:  FOUND HERE
PRICE: $5.47

RIMMEL GLAM EYES LIQUID LINER: FOUND HERE
PRICE: $5.67


I hope you found this review helpful!  Enjoy your day, muffins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment