If you're looking for a foundation that is light, sheer, bareskin-like, and still covers the necessities... look no further. I've found it at Walgreens for you. Yes, Walgreens. I buy some of my makeup there and I am proud of it! Drug store brands have really come a long way, and Loreal's new Magic Nude Liquid Powder is no exception.
- Your face will still feel like skin. 'Bareskin' is in the name, and that describes it perfectly.
- The price. Love my high-end foundations, but you can't find those for $12.99, now can ya?
- The range of shades. I can NEVER find my color unless I test them. Found mine with this one!
- A little goes a long way. You don't need much to do the job.
- The bottle. I love that it's flat and it fits in my acrylic drawers quite nicely.
- The finish. It feels like water, and magically turns into NOTHING! But still covers your face.
- The amount. As you can see, it comes with less than 1 oz.
- No pump. It's kinda easy to dump it all over your hand... not that I've done it or anything.
Purchase it HERE (Any drugstore)
Price: $12.99 USD
Size: .91 fl oz
Shade I'm wearing: Sand Beige
Would I repurchase: YES
If you've tried it, let me know what you think!