Loreal Magic Nude | Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup



Sunday  has been my blogging day.  So seeing as it's Sunday, I've got a new post comin' atcha.  

If you're looking for a foundation that is light, sheer, bareskin-like, and still covers the necessities... look no further.  I've found it at Walgreens for you.  Yes, Walgreens.  I buy some of my makeup there and I am proud of it!  Drug store brands have really come a long way, and Loreal's new Magic Nude Liquid Powder is no exception.





  • Your face will still feel like skin.  'Bareskin' is in the name, and that describes it perfectly.
  • The price.  Love my high-end foundations, but you can't find those for $12.99, now can ya?
  • The range of shades.  I can NEVER find my color unless I test them.  Found mine with this one!
  • A little goes a long way.  You don't need much to do the job.
  • The bottle.  I love that it's flat and it fits in my acrylic drawers quite nicely.
  • The finish.  It feels like water, and magically turns into NOTHING!  But still covers your face.





  • The amount.  As you can see, it comes with less than 1 oz.
  • No pump.  It's kinda easy to dump it all over your hand... not that I've done it or anything.








Purchase it HERE (Any drugstore)
Price: $12.99 USD
Coverage: Sheer/Light
Size: .91 fl oz
Application: Brush/Sponge
Shade I'm wearing: Sand Beige
Would I repurchase: YES

If you've tried it, let me know what you think!




0 comments:

Post a Comment