Favorite Fall Nail Polishes









































































































Hello gorgeous dolls.
I'm spending this beautiful fall Sunday inside, on my computer.  You know, as any crazy person would.  So I might as well share some of my favorite little fall polishes with you, at least.  

I've shown you the color swatches and the names of each.  As you can see, they're all from Essie.  I get a big pat on the back for lack of diversity.  Oh well.  A favorite's a favorite.

I hope you've tried, or do try, one or all of my choices.  Because they're just a little lotta bit pretty and I use them all the time.

Alright, I'm off to go do something productive.  Like watch 'Hook' on ABC Family and possibly make some beer bread.  Weekend priorities, you know.

Cheers to another great one! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment