An Easy Smokey Eye


Hi guys!  I have an amaze tutorial coming your way today.  I created a simple and chic smokey eye with a few of my favorite colors, and I'd like to show you how to do it!  Here we go :)



















1. Always use your favorite primer or concealer before applying any eye shadow.  Creases are a no-no.
2. Cover the entire lid with Sephora- Romantic Comedy using a dense shader brush
3. Using the same brush, apply M.A.C- Saddle to the outer corner of the lid.
4. Blend using a blending brush.  I love the M.A.C. #217 brush for this.
5. Using the blending brush, drag some of the shadow in the crease of your eye
6. Using your shader brush again, apply M.A.C- Brown Down to outside of the lid to deepen the color
7.  Blend again using your blending brush
8.  Drag Brown Down from the outside of the crease toward the inner eye
9.  Blend everything with a clean blending brush.  A dirty one will create a mess.
10.  Apply M.A.C-Brule under the brow to highlight

Voila!  You have a smokey eye.  Feel free to swap similar colors out with ones you like or already have.  Please let me know if you try it, and if you do I hope you love it! Xx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment