M.A.C Prep and Prime | Yellow-Based Highlighter





Hi lovelies!  I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!
I'm going to jump right into this post, and tell you that I purchased the M.A.C. Prep and Prime as shown above this past Sunday!  I've seen it featured in so gosh-darn many YouTube videos that I had to get  my mitts on one.  It comes in a couple different shades (blue-ish, yellow-ish, and pink-ish) and I chose the yellow-based primer.  You should pick the one that best suits your skin type and the color of your dark circles :)

This little thing is mainly used to brighten under the eye and any area on the face you see fit.  From what I've heard, it is NOT meant to act as a concealer, and I'd have to agree with that.  It's just not thick enough.

The applicator is in a twist-pump thing that pushes the product up the tube and out through the bristles.  You can then "paint" it on the area.  I apply mine under my eyes in a triangle shape (check out my Instagram @katiekrenz to see a good technique for concealer application) between my eyes, down my nose, and around the nostrils a little bit.

The point of this wonderful product is to give an overall brightening effect.  I'd say it does that!  I'm a huge fan of the Kim Kardashian bright under-eye look, and this only helps that.  It's also great if you don't want to wear much makeup, sayyy in the summer months, and just want to quickly throw this over your foundation instead of concealer to brighten.  Easy peasey.  You can pick up this little gem at the M.A.C. counter for $24 USD.

I haven't heard of a lot of bloggers talking about this one, so I'm anxious to hear what you all think of it?!  Let me know dolls!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment