Finally...Fake Lashes that Aren't So Fake

Lilly Lashes
Wearing:  Istanbul (top) and Undies (bottom)
Price: $6.99 USD
Where to buy: lillylashes.com

These lashes are so gorgeous.  I mean it.  I've never been a real big fake-lash girl until now.  I always found that they looked too fake and noticeable, which is a huge no-no.  I think it all has to do with the band.  Lilly Lashes boasts an invisible band, making them blend into your natural lash line better than most, and I'd have to agree!

You can choose from so many styles on the website!  I chose Istanbul, Tehran, and Undies for the bottom.  I love them all!  The best part is these lashes are made from real human hair, which makes all the difference, people. The worst part is they don't come with glue.  You have to purchase that part on your own.  Any drug-store lash adhesive will do (I use a brand called "Duo" found at Sally's). 

Give 'em a whirl if you get the chance!  And don't get discouraged if you can't get them to look perfect on the first try.  The picture above is actually my first attempt, and I made the mistake of already having mascara on before the lashes (have bare lashes, just curl them) before putting on fake ones.  But mine still turned out okay, and practice makes perfect!  Have fun with them :)

I probably won't rock these on a daily basis, but they'll be amazing for going out at night!
What are some other amazing lashes that you guys love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment