NARS Deep Throat Blush

blush

Deep Throat blush

If you've been around these parts long, you'll know that I'm a NARS fanatic.  A "NARSicist" if you will.
It's no doubt the first isle I hit when I step into Sephora.  And for good reason!  Their products are wonderfully wonderful.

This blush is called "Deep Throat".  Part of why I like NARS is for their scandalous product names.  They crack me up. 

But back to my review.  It's described as "Peach with a shimmer".  And I'd say I have to agree with that.  My worry was that it would be too similar to Coralista from Benefit that I already use.  It is a little bit similar, but Coralista is more coral and this one has more pink tones. Think subtle barbie cheeks.  It looks very pretty and feminine, and it works for all seasons in my opinion. 

The price is like any other NARS blush at $29.00 USD and can be found at Sephora.

I now have two NARS blushes- Deep Throat and Albatross.  LOVE THEM BOTH.  Yay.

Have you all tried the NARS blushes?  What do you think?!
xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment