Chanel La Ravissante

Chanel La Ravissante

Chanel

Chanel



Hi everyone!  I hope you're all doing well!  
On the blog today is a simply gorgeous Chanel lipstick in shade #32 La Ravissante.  I have a special place in my heart for Chanel that cannot be replaced. 
Any Chanel lipstick will be beautiful, but I think this one is especially pretty for spring and Summer.  It photographs a little dull with my camera.  It's more vibrant in person than it looks.  It's a bright coral-pink, and is from the Rouge Allure Velvet line, meaning it's matte.
Normally in the winter, a matte lipstick scares me far away since they tend to be more drying.  However, this one is made to still look flawless on a less-than-perfect winter lip!  Hallelujah.

When the lady at the Chanel counter told me that, I thought she was full of it, honestly.  But turns out it does apply perfectly no matter what.  Ahh, that's what's so great about Chanel.  Simply luxurious.

The packaging is obviously classic and chic, and the lipstick opens a little bit different than most.  If you're not familiar with Chanel products, you may be confused.  Instead of a pull-off top, you need to press the gold part in and the lipstick then pops out.  Hopefully this heads-up will save you the embarrassment of having the look of "How do you open this sucker?"

The price of this pretty little thing is $34 (ouch.  hello tax refund) and I got mine at Macy's. 

What do you guys think of it?!
xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment