Benefit "They're Real" Mascara



 Hi!  How's everybody doing?!
Today I'm reviewing Benefit's "They're Real" mascara.  Keep in mind, I'm VERY picky about my mascaras...

Benefit "They're Real"
❤ Super-rich formula, but doesn't clump.  Crazy,  I know.
❤ The applicator tip is spiked, defining every last lash.
❤ I find it a bit difficult for doing bottom lashes, but with some practice it's not a problem.
❤ Lasts really well throughout the day without smudging or crumbling.
❤ A bit difficult to remove, it almost seems waterproof.  So you best have a good eye makeup remover on hand.  I use the NARS makeup removing water, and I like it lots :)
❤ Price: $23.00
❤ Where to buy: Sephora
 ❤Overall opinion:  LOVE.  IT.

Applying mascara is an art form.  With the right tools, you will do wonders :)
Have any of you tried this mascara, or know of any other fabulous brands?
xo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment