Cheap Ways to Make Your Home Smell Good

A smelly home is a happy home. 
That's my motto.
Here are a few of my favorite (and easy!) ways to keep your home smelling amazing.























1. Coffee-Bean Candles
Find a few small jars and fill them about half way with your favorite coffee beans.  Place a small candle on top, and allow the warmth of the candle to release the coffee bean aroma.  Mmmm.  Perfect!























2.  Cinnamon Stick Pillars
Buy 3 pillar-like candles.  Wrap a rubber band around each of them.  Place cinnamon sticks inside of the rubber bands until they cover the candle.  Tie a rustic-looking piece of rope around the rubber band until it is covered.  Aaand done :) Homey and cabin-like.























Source
3. Lemon Zest
If you're not really into the fall scents, try this one.  Add 8 cups of water to a pot, and bring to a boil.  Add lemon slices (or lime.  or both.)  and turn the heat down to a simmer.  Allow the lemon smell to fill the air.  Yum.


To wrap this baby up I want to say that I won't be blogging a whole lot for the next few weeks, or possibly months.  Maybe once a week at most.
School has been giving me major anxiety and stress issues because I would kind of like to do well and possibly graduate..  Please don't be mad that you don't get to listen to my daily rambles insight.  It is not my fault.

On that note, have a happy Monday! Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment