Add Some Warmth to Your Face...


Hi pretty ladies!  I hope your Monday wasn't too drab.  
I'm so excited that I get to share with you one of my favorite new products.  I tend to say that a lot.
I have many favorites.  #product-a-holic
As you can see by the beautifully mesmerizing packaging, it is called "Coralista" and it's made by Benefit cosmetics.  They have such great stuff.  
I'm not that big of a blush user, but I think it gives a really great warmth to your face.  What I mean by that is sometimes when women simply use a bronzer and highlighter combination, it gives the face a stone-cold statue effect.  Adding a little blusher to the apples of the cheeks pretties them up a bit.
That's a good thing :)

Color
The color is a gorgeous coral (shocker, I know...).
This blusher is similar to the famous "Bella Bamba" which is a best seller at sephora.com
However, it's not as dark.  I don't mean dark in color, I mean it just doesn't show up as much.
Which I like.  I put "Bella Bamba" on one of my cheeks and "Coralista" on the other.
"Coralista" got my vote and my boyfriend's.  
Yes, ladies.  Even the boys like this one!

Price
It's not the most ideal price.....
$28
But it could be worse.  

Where to Buy?

Lastly, one of my favorite parts about this product is the smell.
IT'S SO PRETTY.
It makes your face smell like perfume.

0 comments:

Post a Comment