Sorry Bout It...

I've been the worst blogger ever lately.  Agreed?  Agreed.
And I wish I could tell you that this post is going to be fabulous rock-your-socks-off good.  But if I did my friends, I would be lying.  Even my own mother would have a hard time telling me that this one is any good.
I've been experiencing a bit of .. I think the correct term would be, "Blogger's Block"??  You know.  That thing where no matter how many hairs you pull out of your head, nothing worth putting on the internet comes to mind.  























Now that I think of it, this post pretty much falls right into that category.  Shat.  Can't win  'em all.  I feel a bit tired/stressed/overwhelmed with this entire work and everything it has thrown at me.  That combined with a complete lack of sleep due to my "lady days" results in me vegging out on the couch with a rootbeer float and absolutely nothing to blog about.  I CAN'T be the only one who feels like this once in a while?  

But have no fear, I shall be back-in-action next week.  Thanks to my fabulous planner (find that HERE) I've been able to jot down a few ideas in my "blog posts" section.  Score.  Point for me.  
Can't wait to show you what I've been up to and the sa-weet ideas I've come up with next week.  
Have a fabulous weekend, lover butts.  I'll miss you.
Muah.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment