Dear FRIDAY.

Dear new M.A.C. Turquatic perfume:  you make me smell like a dreamboat.  I appreciate that.





















Dear flowers that Adam came home with last night: you literally brighten my day with your neon petals.  I also appreciate that.





















Dear Jayden:  happy birthday little bug!  I can't believe you are 3 years old already.  Please stop getting so old like the rest of us.  














Dear self:  it's Friday yo!  Time to party kick back, relax, and watch the olympics.  Go team USA!  Also.  the picture is not even close to true color, but I am LOVING my newest lipstick- M.A.C. "Vegas Volt".   It's a coral pink and looks phenomenal.  I'll do a post on that one soon.




























Linked up with Adventures of Newlyweds for this one.
Happy Friday, pretties!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment