Why Blogging is Cool...

Forgive me, but I'm a little hyped-up and over-excited as I just got done shooting my very first commercial.  Potential introduction to fame and fortune?  I think yes.  

Prepare to see this girl:
on Food Network, HDTV, and about 5 more stations.  Stay tuned, folks.  It's gonna be big.
Now on to the biggest topic-jump ever.... 
Why blogging is cool.  I seriously could not come up with just one solid answer and I really don't think such a thing exists.  So let me give you a short list:

1. Friends.  Who doesn't love em'?  Especially when they are as so-totally-cool as you.  At the moment I have about 366 wonderful new blog friends.  Which is something like 17 times the amount of my in-person friends and more than I could have ever hoped for.   That rocks, and I love every single one of you.  I chit-chat daily with some, and thought I would let you know how much I like you.  


2. Entertainment.  You readers are probs close to like.... #2 on my priority list.  Above work, cleaning, cooking, homework, and most other things I do.  The only thing that beats you is my boyfriend.  And I'd get in loads of trouble if I put him at #2.  You should all feel very special, because I enjoy you so VERY much.  And I mean VERY.

3. Support.  I've never felt cooler than I do when I hear from all of you.  You guys REALLY know how to compliment a girl.  And it is my pleasure to give the lovin' right back to you.  Which brings me to one of my main points today.... I have a new sponsor page!  Yahoo :)  I worked all morning on that guy.  Check it out HERE and let me know if you are interested.  

All of you are the bomb.  And I say that from the bottom of my heart.
Happy Thursday lover butts!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment