Summer Must-Haves!

Hello summer goddesses. 
I hope your week has been gorgeous.
Mine has.
Yesterday I was terrified because it was my first day at my new job where I was "on my own."
Great.  My "I'm still training!" excuse is out the window.
But of course I can now use "I'm new!" as an excuse for any mistakes.  Perrrfect.
I work at a credit union (basically like a bank) and there are literally books upon books of procedures I need to memorize.  My poor brain.
But all is well and I rocked my first independent-day out.  Holllaaa.

A few days ago I ran across a post that had some really cute ideas for summer.  I liked it.
I'm gonna put my own little spin on that and present to youuuuu......
MY SUMMER MUST-HAVES! Yahoo :)

A Gorgeous Cover-Up

A Well-Matched Matte Bronzer

A Refreshing Cocktail (of course)

A Few Pairs of Magnificent New Heels

Multiple Forms of Aloe Vera

BB Cream 
(beauty-balm.  It's fantastic)

I could probably name about a million more but I'll stop there.
What are your summer must-haves?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment