Random as a Slot Machine

I've been a major slacker when it comes to telling you about what's happenin' in my life.  
Shame on me.
Although most of my time is spent either at work or laying outside (obviously) I do have an event or two pop up once in a while.  *Gasp*
Take for example my big sister's 24th birthday.



Which was a blast in a glass.  
And not to toot my own horn, but I was absolutely IN LOVE with the color of my dress.  You can't get any more summer-like than coral.  I'm gonna wear that thing everywhere.
I also wore a M.A.C. lipstick in "Gotta Dash!" that matched my dress SO well, and nude heels.
So once again, Happy Birthday Autumn!  
Just a side note-- I've always been jealous of her name.... "Autumn" is unique and pretty.  "Katie" is common and bleh.  There are literally 3 Katie's in every room I walk into.

Next on the agenda:
My first Summer sampler.
Call me crazy, but I was unaware until recently that you could mix n' matcha 6-pack of beer.  
The things people think of these days.  GENIUS.


My Summer sampler included (from near to far):
  • Shock Top Raspberry Wheat
  • Bud Light Lime (a classic)
  • New Glarus Totally Naked (which I mainly buy for the name)
  • Angry Orchard Hard Cider
  • Land Shark 
  • Shock Top Raspberry Wheat (slightly obsessed)
Once again.  Genius. 

And finally... I totes ordered some acrylic makeup drawers.  Have a look:


Yes.  They really are as cool as they look.
I'm not going to tell you much about them YET... because I'm gonna make you wait until tomorrow.
Yep.  I just did that.  Muahaha.  

And with that being said, I'm about to go enjoy the rest of my Sunday Funday.  
Smooches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment