My Cute Little Apartment

Hey girlfrands.
I'm a bit on the sleepy side today.  A 5:30am wake-up call will do that to you.  Yes.  5:30am... Ew.
Be that as it may, I hope you like looking at these pictures instead of listening... wait reading... my jibber-jabber.
Next stop on the get-to-know-me list is showing you where I eat, sleep, play, blog, and do my rain-dance that I'll be performing later on tonight in honor of this gawd-awful drought we've been having.    
This is my adorable little apartment where said activities take place.  Enjoy :)

outside.

living room.

kitchen.

bedroom.

bathroom.

Welcome to my humble abode.  Some of the pictures are not up to date (there is a bookshelf in the corner of the living room and the bathroom counter looks different). My apologies, but you get the idea.
It's small, but tasteful and from these photos I realize I now need wall decor and rugs.  Eventually.
She's a pretty expensive apartment to rent out and the nicest one close to campus.  Needless to say I'm pretty proud of her.  And her lovely air conditioning for this summer.

P.S. If anyone would like to purchase me a decent camera I wouldn't argue.
Just throwin' that out there.
Adios.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment