20 Something...

Hellooooo :) I am officially welcoming myself to the crazy world of blogging (about time, right!)

First and foremost- a little about myself....
I am a marketing major at one of the best business schools in the nation and very close to graduating.  This is one of the reasons I decided to blog....  a little marketing practice and self-promotion :)  Just kidding.  I actually just really love to write, and I think you'll find what I have to say somewhat interesting!  I hope.

As for my Love Life: 
I have been dating my boyfriend Adam for about 2 and a half years and couldn't be happier.  Like any relationship, we have had our ups and downs.  But I have learned that if there is any such thing as my perfect partner, he is it.  In every way.

I'm a girly-girl at heart and believe you can never have too much make-up, chocolate, or style.  A lot of what I blog about will most likely be beauty and fashion tips and tricks that I have learned and would like to share with you.  

Also, expect stories about my relationship and potential advice I can give to all of you, and of course my favorite recipes.  Because I love to cook.  Or attempt to...

I have a LOT of personality, and that will shine through in my writing.  I hope you like it :) 

For a few final words to my first blog:

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."   - Audrey Hepburn





0 comments:

Post a Comment