>>FEATURED ARTIST - SUZANNE MILLIUS

Recently featured on the May issue cover of Underwired Magazine (a monthly publication distributed throughout the Louisville, KY and Southern Indiana area) - meet artist and poet, Suzanne Millius who is the owner of Etsy shop, Studio3ten.  She is one of my great finds on Etsyland and I just love her work.  Her art illustrations and poetry compositions are so unique in itself and its so obvious that she really pours her whole heart and soul into it.

She is based in the lovely and charming city that I used to frequent during the summer and winter seasons, Dubuque, Iowa. She quotes herself " I was an artist when I was born.....I'll be an artist when I die.....its who I am - Art is the core of my being...."

I really enjoyed reading Suzanne's profile, she is someone you want to meet in person. Her energy, love and passion for life and in her art is intoxicating. Check out her profile here...Studio3ten - Profile. To view and purchase her art, go here....Studio3ten - Etsy Shop.

All Illustrations, Designs and Poetry Copyright Suzanne Millius / Studio3ten, 2010




© 2011 by Suzanne Millius. All rights reserved   
No part of these images may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior written permission. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment