>> LEVI'S - YOUNG MENS RED TAB

I started my career at Levi's in San Francisco, California as a Secretary and worked my way up, eventually becoming a Design Director. I was truly fortunate to work with an iconic brand and learned from one of the best industry leaders.  After 10 years and holding a position as a Design Director, I acquired a great wealth of experience, good memories and many friendships. With a much difficult decision, I decided to leave the company to broaden my experience.

Here is a glimpse of the work I collaborated with other designers for our Young Mens Red Tab knit and woven collection for Levi's. These images are a proven collection of a brand that stands true to its heritage of being a classic American fashion icon. If these were still in one's closet or in some 2nd hand store these would still be fashionable......







0 comments:

Post a Comment